Business Development Executive (ERP/HCM)
Sr. ASP.Net Developer
Lead Generation Expert (Female)
Associate Product Consultant (HCM)
|Nature of Employment :
|Total Positions Available :
|Age Limit :
||25 - 45 Year(s)
|Job Description :
||We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Following will be the core job duties:
1. Participate in requirements analysis
2. Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
3. Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
4. Test and deploy applications and systems
5. Revise, update, refactor and debug code
6. Improve existing software
7. Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
8. Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
|Required Skill :
||Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
1.Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
2. Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
3.Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
4.Understanding of Agile methodologies
|Required Education :
||BE/BS/Masters in Software Engineering or at least Diploma in Software Development.
||1st or 2nd division
|Required Experience :
||4-5 years of experience required as .net developer (can work on vb.net or C#).
|Experience Limit :
||4 - 5 Year(s) Experience
|Apply By :
|Job Posting Date :